We are a savvy company with incredible style. Our furniture and home decor speaks for itself, but our employees are the top priority.
We want to hire the best people and give them the best support to learn the business and help us grow.
Enza Home Furniture and Bedding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). This means that we do not discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or other classification protected under applicable law.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be kept on file for six months.
Furniture Sales and Design Consultant
Do you enjoy working with clients with a discerning taste? Are you a people person and easily connect with them? If that describes your ambition we are interested in talking to you!
This position requires an experienced salesperson who understands the concept of turning a customer into a client. We want someone excited about creating an environment for the client rather than just selling a sofa. You are not required to be an interior designer, however, you must be able to design a room, understand color and fabric, and believe in your ability. We will train the variety of unique skills for which we are known.
- Furniture, art, bedding, and accessories sales.
- Maintaining strong client relationships
- Sales and Special order paperwork.
- Energetic sales personality and strong work ethic.
- Design skills.
- Knowledge of Mattresses and Bedding is a plus
- Strong client communication.
- Space planning and materials knowledge.
- Basic computer skills and basic math skills are a must.
- You must be fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Individual self-directed work is a must, so self-starters are wanted!
This position is salary plus commission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
7.5 hour shift